Earls Engineering (Kiltullagh) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 8th of March 1988. Their current partial address is Co. Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 4 other Irish companies; 3 of which are now closed. According to our records, Earls Engineering (Kiltullagh) Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Earls Engineering (Kiltullagh) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/06/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/02/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Earls Engineering (Kiltullagh) Limited
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:129868
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)91 848 111
- Principal Activity:[45.25] Other Construction Work Involving Special Trades
- May Trade As:Earls Engineering Kiltullagh Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Brackloon,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Earls Engineering (Kiltullagh) Limited. More information about Earls Engineering (Kiltullagh) Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||31/01/2020||18/02/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||31/01/2019||27/02/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||16/02/2018||22/02/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||26/10/2016||01/11/2016|
“Entered into contract with this company in 2007. Worst experience I have had in 30 years farming. Dealings resulted in Court Case. Have unsatisfied Court Judgement against this company since 2013 and they refuse to commit as to when this debt will be discharged. Wouldn't wish my experiences on anyone so beware!,,