C & F Tooling Limited was set up on Friday the 2nd of December 1988. Their current partial address is Co. Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 18 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. C & F Tooling Limited has 2 shareholders.
C & F Tooling: Global Contract ManufacturersThe C&F Group are global manufacturers of industrial equipment and tools. We have assembled a first class team of design experts to deliver innovative solutions for the IT, automotive, refrigeration, and air conditioning industry.C&F Group Global Manufacturers, Industrial Equipment & Tool Manufacturing
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/06/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/05/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:C & F Tooling Limited
- Time in Business:31 Years
- Company Number:137939
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 91 790868
- Principal Activity:[29.40] Manufacture of Machine-Tools
- May Trade As:C and F Tooling Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Cashla,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||19/05/2020||19/05/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||19/05/2020||19/05/2020|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||7||15/05/2020||15/05/2020|
|CERTIFICATE - CHARGE BY A CO INC IN THE STATE||1||15/05/2020||15/05/2020|
|C10 JUDGMENT MORTGAGE||4||26/03/2019||09/04/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||22/11/2016||23/11/2016|