Drainpower Environmental Services Limited was set up on Thursday the 30th of April 2009. Their current address is Co. Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director John Fanning has been the director of 4 other Irish companies; 4 of which are now closed. According to our records, Drainpower Environmental Services Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Drainpower Environmental Services Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/04/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/02/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Drainpower Environmental Services Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:470359
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)85 870 7010
- Principal Activity:[45.33] Plumbing
- May Trade As:Drainpower Environmental Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:24 Abbot Court,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Drainpower Environmental Services Limited. More information about Drainpower Environmental Services Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/01/2018||26/02/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||31/01/2018||26/02/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||31/01/2017||27/02/2017|
“Good chap to work with. i sold him some camera to survey drains. he paid immediatly. Runs a tight ship.,,
“At first I thought the price was a little high, but 2 men called to clean and survey the sewer line. They used a hydraulic remote saw to cut an intruding connection which was causing the damage. No extra charge for this either. I am delighted with this site and Drainpower. I will definitely recommend again.,,
“Very straight talking and direct. Paid within 14 days and john places regular orders and pays without question.,,
“Super response time over the Holiday period and excellent staff. Well done to the company that saved Christmas.,,