Doyle's Royal Oak Limited was set up on Wednesday the 12th of August 2015. Their current partial address is Carlow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Doyle's Royal Oak Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/05/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/05/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Doyle's Royal Oak Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:566414
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Retail Sale in Non-Specialised Stores with Food, Beverages or Tobacco Predominating
- May Trade As:Doyle's Royal Oak Ltd
- Registered Address:Corner House,
Bagenalstown Co. Carlow,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||08/04/2021||19/05/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/05/2020||25/06/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||14/05/2019||14/05/2019|