Douglas Electronics Systems Limited was set up on Friday the 7th of October 1977. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Declan Lordan, Eugene Pigott, James O'Shea and John O'Sullivan have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Douglas Electronics Systems Limited has 5 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/05/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Douglas Electronics Systems Limited
- Time in Business:40 Years
- Company Number:60152
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 431 7001
- Principal Activity:[31.XX] Manufacture of Electrical Machinery and Apparatus N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:Neptune House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||10/05/2017||15/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||10/05/2017||15/05/2017|
|B72 - AUDITOR`S RESIGNATION NOTICE AFTER AUDIT EXE||4||08/03/2017||15/03/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||15/08/2016||14/09/2016|