Dornan Engineering Holdings Limited was set up on Monday the 12th of September 2005. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors David Myers, Brian Acheson and Oliver Lonergan have been the director of 21 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Dornan Engineering Holdings Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/12/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:12/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dornan Engineering Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:407862
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 233 0900
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Dornan Engineering Holdings Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:10 Eastgate Avenue, Eastgate,
Little Island, Co. Cork
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||12/09/2017||06/12/2017|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||30/12/2016||31/01/2017|
|H5 RETURN BY A COMPANY PURCHASING ITS OWN SHARES||2||30/12/2016||31/01/2017|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||10/10/2016||29/11/2016|