Dooley Brothers Engineering Works Limited was set up on Monday the 5th of April 1971. Their current partial address is Co. Kilkenny, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Dooley Brothers Engineering Works Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dooley Brothers Engineering Works Limited
- Time in Business:47 Years
- Company Number:33894
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)56 776 9198
- Principal Activity: ? [28.52] General Mechanical Engineering
- May Trade As:Dooley Brothers Engineering Works Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Clonard,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||13||31/12/2017||26/10/2018|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2018||26/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||09/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2016||20/10/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - COPY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||1||05/04/1971|