Digital Media Internet Services Limited was set up on Thursday the 23rd of June 2005. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Digital Media Internet Services Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/01/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Digital Media Internet Services Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:404150
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[72.60] Other Computer Related Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:1st Floor Howley Square,
Oranmore Co Galway H91 Xc2p,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B47 RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||01/02/2021||19/02/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||12||30/09/2020||13/01/2021|
|FS1 - FINANCIAL STATEMENTS||1||30/09/2020||13/01/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||08/09/2020||21/09/2020|