Derek Byrne Construction Limited was set up on Monday the 28th of January 2013. Their current partial address is Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 0 other Irish companies. Derek Byrne Construction Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/09/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/09/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/07/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Derek Byrne Construction Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:523026
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Derek Byrne Construction Ltd
- Registered Address:25 Woodlands Rise,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||28/07/2021||08/09/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||27/01/2021||29/01/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||28/07/2020||29/10/2020|
“Very poor communication between client and builder, id find someone else with positive reviews like we should have,,
“Derek and his staff carried out great work in our home and we were delighted with him - would 100% recommend to anyone. Couldn't of been happier with the work.,,