Armstrong Timber Engineering Limited was set up on Tuesday the 7th of May 1996. Their current address is County Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Declan Kinch, Alan Armstrong, Laura Armstrong and David Armstrong have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Armstrong Timber Engineering Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/08/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Armstrong Timber Engineering Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:248630
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)402 334 77
- Principal Activity:[45.22] Erection of Roof Covering and Frames
- May Trade As:Armstrong Timber Engineering Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Block B,
Kish Business Park,
Arklow, County Wicklow.
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||06/07/2017||05/07/2017|
|B72 - AUDITOR`S RESIGNATION NOTICE AFTER AUDIT EXE||6||09/06/2017||12/06/2017|
|C1A NOTICE OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||4||08/12/2016||08/12/2016|
|C1B CONFIRMATION OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||3||12/12/2016||08/12/2016|