Demirca Limited was set up on Friday the 25th of June 1999. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Stephen James Kane, Lucy Gaffney and Adrian Serle have been the director of 36 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Demirca Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 20 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/12/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Demirca Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:308692
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 432 5911
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:6th Floor,
No;1 Grand Canal Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||16/03/2017||21/03/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||27/01/2017||01/03/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||19/12/2016||15/02/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||09/12/2016||20/12/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||30/09/2016||13/12/2016|