Deloitte R&D Incentives Ireland Limited was set up on Thursday the 20th of March 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Deloitte R&D Incentives Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 464 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/04/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/04/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/02/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Deloitte R&D Incentives Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:541272
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:Deloitte R&D Incentives Ireland Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Deloitte and Touche,
29 Earlsfort Terrace,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||10||28/02/2022||21/04/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||28/02/2022||21/04/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||10||28/02/2021||15/03/2021|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||28/02/2021||15/03/2021|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||5||21/03/2017||21/03/2017|