Debcon Engineering Limited was set up on Friday the 11th of March 2005. Their current partial address is Co. Carlow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, Debcon Engineering Limited has had judgments registered against it. Debcon Engineering Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/02/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/12/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/11/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Debcon Engineering Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:399058
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)59 918 3072
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Newtown,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against Debcon Engineering Limited. More information about Debcon Engineering Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/11/2017||27/12/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||23/11/2016||23/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||28/11/2015||29/12/2015|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||11/03/2005||11/03/2005|