DCC Business Expansion Fund Limited was set up on Monday the 23rd of January 1989. Their current address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Gerard Whyte and Fergal O'Dwyer have been the director of 117 other Irish companies between them; 19 of which are now closed. DCC Business Expansion Fund Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:12/07/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:DCC Business Expansion Fund Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:139236
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 279 9400
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:DCC Business Expansion Fund Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:DCC House, Leopardstown Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||12/07/2017||26/07/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||18||12/07/2017||26/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||31||12/07/2017||26/07/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||08/11/2016||23/11/2016|