Daneshouse Limited was set up on Wednesday the 30th of December 1998. Their current partial address is Kerry, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 19th of December 2018. The company's current directors have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/01/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Daneshouse Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:299051
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[92.33] Fair and Amusement Park Activities
- May Trade As:Daneshouse Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Danesfort House,
Killarney Co. Kerry.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/12/2016||30/01/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||31/05/2016||25/07/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||31/12/2015||28/01/2016|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||18||17/07/2015||06/08/2015|
Jack - 23/10/2014 - Bought From Companyfrom UK
“they look pretty solid,,