Dan O'Dwyer Plant Hire Limited was set up on Monday the 31st of December 2001. Their current partial address is Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Dan O'Dwyer Plant Hire Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/01/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/12/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dan O'Dwyer Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:351620
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.50] Renting of Construction or Demolition Equipment with Operator
- May Trade As:Dan O'Dwyer Plant Hire Ltd
- Registered Address:Woodview,
Cashel, Tipperary, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||19/12/2022||20/12/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||31/12/2021||26/01/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||31/12/2020||03/02/2021|
“Dan did a good turn for me and got me out of a spot. Top class man. Great clean yard and machines very well looked after.,,