Breens Farm Machinery Limited was set up on Wednesday the 3rd of January 2001. Their current partial address is Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 3 other Irish companies; 1 of which is now closed. Breens Farm Machinery Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/05/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/05/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Breens Farm Machinery Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:336956
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)62 613 56
- Principal Activity:[51.14] Agents Involved in the Sale of Machinery, Industrial Equipment, Ships and Aircraft
- May Trade As:Breens Farm Machinery Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Freighduff,
Cashel, Tipperary, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||21/05/2021||24/05/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||10/02/2020||19/08/2020|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||3||17/07/2020||06/08/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/06/2020||17/07/2020|