Daly Industrial Supply Company Limited was set up on Monday the 20th of August 1984. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them. Daly Industrial Supply Company Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/08/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/07/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Daly Industrial Supply Company Limited
- Time in Business:36 Years
- Company Number:102732
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 450 0051
- May Trade As:Daly Industrial Supply Company Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 32 North Point Business Park,
New Mallow Road,
Co. Cork, Cork
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||01/11/2020||02/12/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||22/07/2020||22/07/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||04/03/2019||04/03/2019|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||05/02/2018||14/02/2018|