Daffodil Care Services Limited was set up on Tuesday the 1st of May 2007. Their current partial address is Co. Kilkenny, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 35 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Daffodil Care Services Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:01/04/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/02/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Daffodil Care Services Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:438806
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[85.11] Hospital Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Daffodil Care Services,
25 Market Street,
Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/01/2019||28/02/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/01/2018||28/02/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||15/11/2017||17/11/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||01/05/2007||20/04/2007|