M. McGuire Haulage Limited was set up on Tuesday the 23rd of January 2001. Their current partial address is Kilkenny, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current director has been the director of 3 other Irish companies. According to our records, M. McGuire Haulage Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. M. McGuire Haulage Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/04/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/02/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:M. McGuire Haulage Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:337725
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 56 7724404
- Principal Activity:[60.24] Freight Transport By Road
- May Trade As:M McGuire Haulage Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Dublin Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against M. McGuire Haulage Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about M. McGuire Haulage Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||01/10/2018||30/04/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||28/02/2020||28/02/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/04/2019||30/04/2019|