Dad Property Fund Limited was set up on Wednesday the 23rd of April 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin 3, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors have been the director of 71 other Irish companies between them; 18 of which are now closed. Dad Property Fund Limited has 11 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 106 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dad Property Fund Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:542753
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:Dad Property Fund Ltd
- Registered Address:Leahy O'Riordan,
1/2 Marino Mart,
- RiskWatch: E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR
Effective Date 26/11/2019
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||26/11/2019||02/12/2019|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||26/11/2019||02/12/2019|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SPECIAL RESOLUTION TO WIND UP AND APPOINT A LIQUIDATOR||4||26/11/2019||02/12/2019|
|MEMBERS VOLUNTARY WINDING UP DEC OF SOLV||10||05/11/2019||18/11/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||21||30/09/2019||25/10/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||2||15/12/2014||23/03/2015|