Crunch Food Company Limited
Crunch Food Company Limited was set up on Friday the 22nd of March 2013. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Crunch Food Company Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/12/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/09/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:22/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Crunch Food Company Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:525445
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[15.89] Manufacture of Other Food Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Crunch Food Company Ltd
- Registered Address:The Cottage,
Carrigaline Co. Cork,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||19/09/2021||20/09/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||22/09/2020||11/10/2020|
Patricia - 19/05/2014 - Bought From Companyfrom Work in Carrigaline
“Excellent idea and the only place in Cork for healthy salads. Hope they expand to all over.,,
Niall Mc Carthy - 23/09/2014 - Bought From Companyfrom Carrigaline
“I'm a walker passing by picking blackberries and then I get smacked in the face by this amazing liitle food haven, wow food , wow coffe and great staff, loved it, shame I did not know before summer as would have been every day, look forward to been a repeat client Hope you grow and grow but don't losr the flavour We done Niall,,