Cowper Care Centre Designated Activity Company was set up on Friday the 24th of July 1998. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 40 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Cowper Care Centre Designated Activity Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/09/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/03/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cowper Care Centre Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:291145
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 406 6414
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Gasgoigne House,
37-39 Cowper Road,
Rathmines Dublin 6,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2019||13/03/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2018||11/04/2019|
|C1A NOTICE OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||5||26/06/2018||26/06/2018|