Costigan's Pharmacy (Blind Street) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 13th of December 2005. Their current address is Co. Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Siobhan Rogers and John Rogers have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Costigan's Pharmacy (Blind Street) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/02/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/01/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Costigan's Pharmacy (Blind Street) Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:412382
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.31] Dispensing Chemists
- May Trade As:Costigan's Pharmacy Blind Street Ltd
- Registered Address:52 Main Street, Tipperary Town,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||25/05/2017||25/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||31/12/2016||17/01/2017|