Cork Simon Community was set up on Tuesday the 3rd of July 1973. Their current address is St Nicholas House,14 Cove Street,Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company has 12 directors who have also been the director of 51 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cork Simon Community
- Time in Business:44 Years
- Company Number:42511
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 432 1051
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:St Nicholas House,
14 Cove Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||18/09/2017||18/09/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||09/09/2016||21/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||19/09/2016||19/09/2016|