Cork Domiciliary Specsavers Limited was set up on Friday the 7th of June 2019. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 211 other Irish companies between them; 110 of which are now closed. Cork Domiciliary Specsavers Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/03/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/07/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:29/02/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:07/12/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cork Domiciliary Specsavers Limited
- Time in Business:1 Year
- Company Number:651378
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Personal Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Cork Domiciliary Specsavers Ltd
- Registered Address:5 Argyle Square,
- RiskWatch: CEASED TRADING NOTIFICATION
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1H15 SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||2||30/11/2020||09/02/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||28/07/2020||05/08/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||28/07/2020||05/08/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||06/07/2020||06/07/2020|
|Certificate - Form A1 - New Company Incorporation||1||07/06/2019||05/06/2019|