Compunet (Ireland) Limited was set up on Thursday the 6th of May 2010. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Compunet (Ireland) Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/11/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:06/11/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Compunet (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:484093
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[72.XX] Computer and Related Activities
- May Trade As:Compunet Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:13 Southside Industrial Estate,
Cork Co. Cork.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||06/11/2020||09/11/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||06/11/2020||09/11/2020|
|B1B REPLACEMENT A/R||18||06/11/2016||04/09/2020|
|B1B REPLACEMENT A/R||18||06/11/2018||04/09/2020|