Nostra Technologies Limited was set up on Monday the 4th of December 2006. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. According to our records, Nostra Technologies Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Nostra Technologies Limited has 11 shareholders.
Managed IT Services Provider - Nostra Dublin, Ireland
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/05/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/04/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Nostra Technologies Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:430981
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 2936936
- Principal Activity:[72.10] Hardware Consultancy
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 3b Millbank Business Park,
Lower Lucan Road,
Lucan Co. Dublin,
Lucan, Dublin, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Nostra Technologies Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about Nostra Technologies Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||9||27/04/2021||28/04/2021|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||3||22/01/2021||08/03/2021|