Complete Properties Limited
Complete Properties Limited was set up on Saturday the 19th of February 2000. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Complete Properties Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/09/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/09/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:19/08/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Complete Properties Limited
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:321009
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 450 836
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:40 Carrickhill Rd,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||19/08/2022||07/09/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||19/08/2021||01/09/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||19/08/2020||30/10/2020|
Pat Corcoran - 22/03/2014 - Supplied To Companyfrom Dublin
“Great company to deal with and a great respect to the clients they endeavour to contract for...,,