Sugrue Builders Limited was set up on Thursday the 2nd of May 1996. Their current partial address is Dublin 13, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, Sugrue Builders Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Sugrue Builders Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/03/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/06/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/05/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Sugrue Builders Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:248430
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)87 251 2203
- Principal Activity:[70.32] Management of Real Estate on a Fee or Contract Basis
- May Trade As:Sugrue Builders Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Skelligs House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Sugrue Builders Limited. More information about Sugrue Builders Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||10/01/2019||10/01/2019|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||29/05/2018||06/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/05/2018||26/06/2018|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||55||02/05/1996|