Cobb Ireland Limited was set up on Thursday the 19th of August 1971. Their current partial address is Co. Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Cobb Ireland Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/11/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cobb Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:47 Years
- Company Number:35028
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 628 8358
- Principal Activity:[01.24] Farming of Poultry
- May Trade As:Cobb Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Straffan Farm,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2018||30/10/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2018||30/10/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||25/04/2018||19/09/2018|
|B72 - AUDITOR`S RESIGNATION NOTICE AFTER AUDIT EXE||4||17/08/2018||20/08/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||20/01/2016||27/01/2016|