T & I Fitouts Limited was set up on Tuesday the 10th of February 2004. Their current partial address is Co Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. T & I Fitouts Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/11/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:T & I Fitouts Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:381609
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 861 799
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:T and I Fitouts Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ballinagappagh,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||22/11/2017||22/11/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||31/07/2017||09/08/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||12/02/2016||27/09/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||01/03/2015||27/09/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||02/09/2016||02/09/2016|