Clonmel Precision Engineering Limited was set up on Monday the 24th of April 1989. Their current partial address is Tipperary, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Clonmel Precision Engineering Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/08/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/12/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Clonmel Precision Engineering Limited
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:144166
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[45.25] Other Construction Work Involving Special Trades
- May Trade As:Clonmel Precision Engineering Ltd
- Registered Address:Industrial Estate,
Clonmel. Co Tipperary,
- RiskWatch: Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)
Effective Date 30/07/2021
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form G1 - Special Resolution to Wind up - Form G1 - Special Resolution to Wind up||4||30/07/2021||20/08/2021|
|E1-SAP Declaration of Solvency Summary App Procd||6||26/07/2021||17/08/2021|
|Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)||2||30/07/2021||17/08/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||19/10/2020||19/10/2020|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||14||24/04/1989|
“Poor company and have declined further recently. Struggle to receive payment from this company. Further action may ensue,,