Cjn Plant Limited was set up on Friday the 21st of September 2007. Their current partial address is Co. Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Cjn Plant Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/09/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/08/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:21/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cjn Plant Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:446506
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[01.41] Agricultural Service Activities
- May Trade As:Cjn Plant Ltd
- Registered Address:Gaffney Halpin Murphy & Company,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||21/03/2018||02/08/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||21/03/2017||18/07/2018|
|B93 COURT ORDER||2||22/06/2018||06/07/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||21/09/2007||18/09/2007|
“This is a well maintained and customer friendly company.quality and safety are of the highest standard.their service is delivered in a well timed and professional manner.,,