C.J. O'Loughlin & Sons (Courtown) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 9th of May 2007. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors David O'Flynn and Christopher Martin have been the director of 72 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. C.J. O'Loughlin & Sons (Courtown) Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Company Name:C.J. O'Loughlin & Sons (Courtown) Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:439358
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)53 942 5157
- Principal Activity:[15.12] Production and Preserving of Poultrymeat
- May Trade As:C J O'Loughlin and Sons Courtown Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Musgrave House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||55||31/12/2016||31/10/2017|
|NEW! SECTION 357 NOTICE||8||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|
|NEW! OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||31/07/2017||16/08/2017|