Chadwicks Limited was set up on Thursday the 26th of August 1909. Their current partial address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 59 other Irish companies between them. Chadwicks Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 94 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:25/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Chadwicks Limited
- Time in Business:109 Years
- Company Number:3462
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 295 4601
- Principal Activity:[51.13] Agents Involved in the Sale of Timber and Building Materials
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:C/ O Grafton Group PLC,
Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||31/12/2017||11/01/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||6||25/09/2017||17/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||27||25/09/2017||17/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||29/07/2016||09/11/2016|