Cfield CS Limited was set up on Thursday the 24th of November 2011. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 43 other Irish companies between them; 21 of which are now closed. Cfield CS Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 30 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/05/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cfield CS Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:506472
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 500 5000
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Monahan House,
Celtic Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||10/04/2018||10/04/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||13/03/2018||15/03/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||17/07/2017||08/11/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||24/11/2011||24/11/2011|