Centurion Properties Limited was set up on Thursday the 20th of November 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Centurion Properties Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:31/01/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/01/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:23/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Centurion Properties Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:552966
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Centurion Properties Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Top Floor,
Powerscourt Shopping Centre,
59 South William Street Dublin 2.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||23/09/2021||27/01/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||23/09/2020||02/03/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||07/08/2019||07/08/2019|