Causeway Capital Limited was set up on Wednesday the 29th of April 2015. Their current partial address is Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 23 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Causeway Capital Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 12 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/06/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/04/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:29/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Causeway Capital Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:561218
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.12] Accounting, Book-Keeping and Auditing Activities; Tax Consultancy
- May Trade As:Causeway Capital Ltd
- Registered Address:9/10 Station House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/04/2020||30/04/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||29/09/2019||18/11/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||29/09/2018||12/03/2019|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||17/06/2015||02/07/2015|