Caulfield McCarthy Group Retail Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 4th of December 2006. Their current address is The Hypercentre, Morgan Street, Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Anne Marie Caulfield, John McCarthy, Thomas Caulfield, Gerard Flood and Jerome Joseph Kennedy have been the director of 67 other Irish companies between them; 22 of which are now closed. Caulfield McCarthy Group Retail Unlimited Company has 3 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Caulfield McCarthy Group Retail Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:430949
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- Registered Address:The Hypercentre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||22||25/08/2017||23/11/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||22/06/2017||09/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||13/03/2017||21/09/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||13/03/2017||21/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||15/11/2016||15/11/2016|