Carechoice Trim Limited was set up on Tuesday the 19th of September 2000. Their current partial address is Dublin 15, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 67 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Carechoice Trim Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:Carechoice Trim Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:332791
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)46 943 8694
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:First Floor, Block 10-2,
Blanchardstown Corporate Park One, Blanchardstown,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||10||02/11/2018||08/11/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||02/11/2018||08/11/2018|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||15/10/2018||01/11/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||25/10/2018||31/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2018||28/10/2018|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||27||02/01/2018||15/01/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||02/01/2018||15/01/2018|
|E24 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR APPNTMT OF EXAMINER||2||29/08/2006||01/09/2006|
|H4 NOTIFICATION OF NOTICE THAT PROPER BOOKS OF ACC||1||14/03/2005||23/03/2005|