C & D Foods Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 11th of March 1968. Their current partial address is Co. Longford, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 318 other Irish companies between them; 262 of which are now closed. C & D Foods Unlimited Company has 3 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:C & D Foods Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:51 Years
- Company Number:26191
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.38] Wholesale of Other Food, Including Fish, Crustaceans and Molluscs
- May Trade As:C and D Foods Unlimited Company
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Edgeworthstown (Mostrim),
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||18||31/12/2018||22/01/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/12/2018||22/01/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||15/03/2018||01/06/2018|
|COPY OF CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||3||18/12/1970||18/12/1970|
“Best Company to deal with always pays on time and even before 30 days,,