Anglo Beef Processors Ireland Unlimited Company was set up on Thursday the 12th of May 1994. Their current partial address is Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 301 other Irish companies between them; 262 of which are now closed. According to our records, Anglo Beef Processors Ireland Unlimited Company has had a judgment registered against it. Anglo Beef Processors Ireland Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Anglo Beef Processors Ireland Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:217122
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)41 685 0200
- Principal Activity:[15.11] Production and Preserving of Meat
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:14 Castle Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Anglo Beef Processors Ireland Unlimited Company.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||02/04/2021||05/05/2021|
|B4 NOTICE OF INCREASE IN NOMINAL CAPITAL||2||26/01/2021||23/02/2021|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||4||26/01/2021||23/02/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||27/09/2020||23/10/2020|