Byrne Super Valu (Hacketstown) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 17th of May 2005. Their current partial address is Laois, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 3 other Irish companies; 2 of which are now closed. Byrne Super Valu (Hacketstown) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 33 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/02/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/01/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Byrne Super Valu (Hacketstown) Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:402259
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.24] Retail Sale of Bread, Cakes, Flour Confectionery and Sugar Confectionery
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Venture House,
Portarlington Co. Laois,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2020||27/01/2021|
|FS1 - FINANCIAL STATEMENTS||1||30/09/2020||27/01/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||30/09/2019||18/10/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||30/09/2019||18/10/2019|
|Certificate - Form C1A - Notice of a Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||21/12/2017||21/12/2017|