Brookfield Renewable Ireland Holdings Limited was set up on Wednesday the 5th of September 2007. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 56 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Brookfield Renewable Ireland Holdings Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 40 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Brookfield Renewable Ireland Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:445728
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Brookfield Renewable Ireland Holdings Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Floor Five,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2019||24/10/2019|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||14/06/2019||20/06/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - CHARGE BY A CO INC IN THE STATE||1||13/06/2019||13/06/2019|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||8||13/06/2019||13/06/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||25/09/2014||06/10/2014|