Brink's Ireland Limited was set up on Thursday the 6th of November 1986. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Guillaume Nonain, Mark Andrew Woolley and McAlister Crutchfield Marshall-Ii have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Brink's Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 176 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/12/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Brink's Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:31 Years
- Company Number:118003
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)8042 899600
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Brink's Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:40 Upper Mount Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||07/12/2017||14/12/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||4||30/09/2016||14/12/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2016||14/12/2017|
|C17 CHANGES TO PARTICULARS OF CHARGE HOLDER||4||01/04/2007||20/12/2016|