Bpi Telecom Limited was set up on Tuesday the 15th of July 1997. Their current partial address is Co Dublin, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Bpi Telecom Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/11/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bpi Telecom Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:269295
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 460 3300
- Principal Activity: ? [64.20] Telecommunications
- May Trade As:Bpi Telecom Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Coliemore House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2018||25/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||12/12/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||29/08/2017||31/08/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||2||19/03/2004||24/02/2004|