Bontury Limited was set up on Wednesday the 6th of February 2013. Their current partial address is Blackpool Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 58 other Irish companies between them; 37 of which are now closed. Bontury Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 20 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/07/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/07/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bontury Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:523422
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 480 2195
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:2nd Floor,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||6||10/07/2018||13/07/2018|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||10/07/2018||13/07/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||10/07/2018||13/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||21||05/07/2018||05/07/2018|