Bioenergy Installations Limited was set up on Tuesday the 4th of July 2017. Their current partial address is Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Bioenergy Installations Limited has 27 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/05/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/05/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bioenergy Installations Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:607417
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Donaskeigh,
Tipperary, Tipperary, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||5||31/12/2021||06/09/2023|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||2||01/11/2021||04/09/2023|
|Form G1 B4 for Increase Authorised Share Capital & Special Resolution||3||01/11/2021||04/09/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||17/08/2023||30/08/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||11||31/03/2023||26/05/2023|
|Certificate of Incorporation||1||04/07/2017||26/06/2017|