Bathroom Factory Store Limited was set up on Friday the 5th of August 2011. Their current address is Dublin 22, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Brendan Morgan and Gerard Bolger have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. According to our records, Bathroom Factory Store Limited has had judgments registered against it. Bathroom Factory Store Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/04/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/03/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/04/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bathroom Factory Store Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:502015
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 460 0300
- Principal Activity:[26.21] Manufacture of Ceramic Household and Ornamental Articles
- May Trade As:Bathroom Factory Store Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 3 Robinhood Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against Bathroom Factory Store Limited. More information about Bathroom Factory Store Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||01/03/2018||13/06/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||01/03/2018||02/03/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||21/02/2017||21/02/2017|
“Worst retail experience I have ever had and still not resolved.,,